The full matrix Speed Display GR4545 enables the use of high resolution speed and symbol images in full colour using the five-colour display.
The high-resolution display allows you to use complex images with different brightness and colour shades, as well as symbols with white content. With a character height of 45cm, the 4568FC will be clearly visible from a distance. This model come with integrated data acquisition for evaluation. The aluminium front panel offers plenty of room for individual design.
Data collection and evaluation, the Android App STerminal and the evaluation software GRS are included in the price.
Choice of messages or smilies to display
Data memory for over 200,000 vehicles
Strict quality controls for every single display
Low power consumption
Full colour using the five colour display
- As standard: Your Speed, Slow Down and Drive Safely
- Custom Text (XX characters): Custom text is possible please contact us to discuss this further.
Speed Limit Presets
We are happy to deliver your Speed Display with any of the below speed presets:
- 10 km/h
- 20 km/h
- 30 km/h
- 40 km/h
- 50 km/h
- 60 km/h
- 70 km/h
- 80 km/h
Black, Red-White Border
Diamond Grade Yellow
Highly Reflective White
- Display up to three different messages depending on the speed of passing vehicle.
- Customise your messages with standard or bespoke images.
- Configure your messages to suit the time of day, for example, with School Zone hours.
- Understanding the information, download your data for in-depth analysis of the traffic behaviour
Power Supply Options
Cost-effective autonomous operation without mains connection. Power is supplied via a 21Ah battery, which is charged environmentally friendly by means of solar power.
Enables autonomous operation. During the day, the power is supplied by battery, which is charged at night via the connection to the street lamp and the charger.
Enables autonomous operation. The requirement for this accessory variant is a direct connection to the power grid.
Enables use as mobile speed display. Power is supplied by two 21Am batteries.