GR33L / CL
The entry-level version GR36L displays speed and symbols in orange. The GR36CL allows both red, yellow and green display depending on the speed driven as well as data acquisition and evaluation.
Due to the low weight of 4kg, the GR36 is also ideally suited for use as a mobile Speed Display. Thanks to the full-matrix display, any symbols such as smileys and speed limits can be displayed.
As a new feature, the GR36 is equipped with remote data access for controlling the display from everywhere (no additional hardware necessary). As with all Radar Speed Displays, the Android App STerminal and the evaluation software GRS are included in the price.
Choice of messages or smilies to display
Data memory for over 200,000 vehicles
Strict quality controls for every single display
Low power consumption
Single colour: Amber (GR36L)
Three colour: Red, Yellow & Green (GR36CL)
- As standard: Top – Your Speed | Bottom – km/h OR knots
- Custom Text (XX characters): Custom text is possible, please contact us to discuss this further
Speed Limit Presets
We are happy to deliver your Speed Display with any of the below speed presets:
- 10 km/h
- 20 km/h
- 30 km/h
- 40 km/h
- 50 km/h
- 60 km/h
- 70 km/h
- 80 km/h
- Display up to three different messages depending on the speed of passing vehicle.
- Customise your messages with standard or bespoke images.
- Configure your messages to suit the time of day, for example, within School Zone hours.
- Understanding the information, download your data for in-depth analysis of the traffic behaviour (excluding GR33L model)
Power Supply Options
Cost-effective autonomous operation without mains connection. Power is supplied via a 21Ah battery, which is charged environmentally friendly by means of solar power.
Enables autonomous operation. During the day, the power is supplied by battery, which is charged at night via the connection to the street lamp and the charger.
Enables autonomous operation. The requirement for this accessory variant is a direct connection to the power grid.
Enables use as mobile speed display. Power is supplied by two 21Am batteries.